Berry Global (NYSE:BERY) is a $7.1B global manufacturer and marketer of plastic packaging products. Headquartered in Evansville Indiana, Berry operates over 129 global manufacturing facilities and employs over 23,000 individuals. At Berry Global, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. With our proven expertise in packaging and protection solutions, and our dedicated insights team that follows trends across a wide range of industries, we are uniquely positioned to serve a broad range of markets and customer needs. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. Here at Berry we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth and safety. We encourage you to be a part of Berry Global, the company that is always advancing to protect whats important!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Automation project management for new product launches and/or R&D startups.
- Provide electrical/mechanical installation support and technical expertise during project commissioning.
- Provide technical support on current and future continuous improvement projects.
- Optimize performance of automated equipment, inspection equipment and robotic work-cells.
- Create training instructions and standard operating procedures for use in equipment implementation.
- Train plant production and technical departments on the operations and maintenance of new equipment.
- Responsible for participating in all aspects of costs savings, continuous improvement and innovation initiatives.
- Responsible for adherence to all Berry, industry, and/or regulatory procedures.
Must be technically capable to:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Streetsboro, OH (US)