The Terminal Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the the terminal.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning freight and equipment in assigned lanes for maximum utilization, profitability and service
- This Manager would supervise several driver managers and load planners.
- Manage operational KPIs.
- Provides accurate and detailed load information, pick-up/delivery times and other special load related information.
- Strive to meet service and delivery goals of customers.
- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks.
- Establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Ability to clearly communicate in terms that are clearly understandable.
- Action-oriented, with a sense of urgency and responsiveness in solving problems and meeting the business needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer, including basic Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to multi task
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Possess customer service related skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work under potentially stressful situations.
PAM Transport, Inc. was founded in 1980. PAM Transportation Services Inc. is a transportation holding company and was incorporated in 1986. The corporate offices for PAM are located in Northwest Arkansas’ beautiful Ozark Mountains in the tranquil community of Tontitown, Arkansas. Over the years, PAM has experienced growth not only by greatly increasing its customer base but also by acquisitions.
Our focus is providing exceptional service to our customers. We are able to provide nationwide dry van truckload, expedited truckload, intermodal, and logistics services to the manufacturing, retail, and automotive industries. We also provide direct service into the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Through marketing agreements, we are able to serve Mexico over our border crossings in Laredo and El Paso, TX.
Location/Region: North Jackson, OH (US)