We are currently searching for a Patient Registration/CSR candidate for a growing medical insurance company located in Portage county.
Patient Registration/CSR Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Must be comfortable making outbound calls to Patients to obtain their Health insurance information to re-enter into the system.
- These are follow up calls regarding a medical service that was already administered to them and their insurance information was not taken at time of service or was entered into the system incorrectly.
- Prior Medical or Hospital Patient Registration experience is a HUGE Plus.
- Prior Customer Service Experience is a huge plus as well.
- Prior Medical Insurance experience is a huge plus also.
- Will be required to do research online regarding patient and insurance information.
- Must be comfortable with Excel and Microsoft programs.
Patient Registration/CSR Benefits:
- Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4pm or 10am to 6pm.
- $9-12 an hour to start.
- Temp to perm position. Position can go permanent after 90 working days.
Complete benefits offered after permanent hire.
Snelling Staffing full-service workforce solutions provider serving temporary, contract, temp-to-hire and direct-hire staffing needs. We specialize in helping talented candidates navigate the world of work. It is through that "match" that we help individuals and organizations achieve more than ever before.
Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
Location/Region: Streetsboro, OH (US)