The Innovation Property Customer Service Representative will support claimants through the process of getting their property repaired by receiving the claim information from the insurance client, processing it in the required application, contacting the insured to offer the service, and assign the vendor of their choice. The Client Service Representative will provide an unconditionally helpful service to each client they interact with while meeting and exceeding customer service level agreements and adhering to team requirements of maintaining operational excellence.
- Manage incoming calls and emails and either attach or distribute these calls or emails to the associated file or representative.
- Accurately enter data and claims information into a proprietary or third party claims system that either comes in via call or electronically.
- Distribute messages to the correct department or attach the information to the correct file.
- Provide professional, courteous and concise customer services to all internal and external customers (adjusters, policy holders, vendors, teammates, etc)
- Effectively offer the Innovation Property Network as appropriate, while preserving customer choice.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service Call Center.
- Insurance claims knowledge experience is a plus.
- Basic computer skills and typing speed of 30 wpm are required.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent verbal & written communication skills. Bilingual candidates a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated stable customer work experience is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to come to a quick and effective resolution.
- Ability to work well under pressure in structured environments.
- Highly organized with strong prioritization skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be able to read maps and directions
- Self-starter & excellent work ethic.
- The nature of calls will require extraordinary professionalism and empathy.
- Identifies and escalates broader issues.
- Must have excellent follow up skills.
Ours is a people business, and we invest heavily to try to nurture a positive, can-do environment; to see that our people are engaged and challenged; that they receive support, training and opportunities; that they enjoy what they do and who they do it with. We look for positivity, creativity, energy, intelligence and collaborators with good social skills capable of working in strong teams. People make all the difference.
Location/Region: Kent, OH (US)