- 40-80# lift requirement (repetitively,daily)
- Constant standing/walking
- Using Micrometers/Calipers
- Perform required preventative maintenance
- Tooling and equipment inspection
- Accurate data collection and recording
- Proper product inspection,testing and labeling
- Beginner Computer Skills
- Fork Lift
- Training on 1st-then move to 2nd or 3rd (Shift differential)
Knowledge of: (Ideal)
Hot and Cold Extrusion-taping-braiding-coating and curing,twisting of wires, winding/re-spooling,pulling material,silicone rubber,copper based conductor and coartings such as enamel,lacquer,rubber and Teflon.
Drug Test/Background Check
Resume - Strong work history-no job hoppers
Interview for the right candidate.
We are proud to be named the largest employer in all of North East Ohio for 2015, 2016, and we are still growing!
Founded in 1968, Minute Men Staffing is the cornerstone of The Minute Men Human Resource System, a group of HR-related companies headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. The Minute Men Human Resource System has grown to become one of the largest private employer service organizations in the United States
Location/Region: Aurora, OH (US)