We are currently searching for a Medical & Coding candidate for a growing medical insurance company located in Portage County.
Medical Billing & Coding Responsibilities & Skills required:
- 1 year of prior Medical billing & coding experience required
- Prior EMS or Ambulatory billing experience a huge plus but not required
- Prior Experience working with denials, and handling appeals with insurance companies is helpful as well
Medical Billing & Coding Benefits:
- Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4pm or 10am to 6pm.
- $12-13 an hour to start. ($14 with 5+ years of billing experience)
- Temp to perm position. Position can go permanent after 90 working days.
Complete benefits offered after permanent hire.
Snelling Staffing full-service workforce solutions provider serving temporary, contract, temp-to-hire and direct-hire staffing needs. We specialize in helping talented candidates navigate the world of work. It is through that "match" that we help individuals and organizations achieve more than ever before.
Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
Location/Region: Streetsboro, OH (US)