Steelite International is seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing Product Management Department.
Candidate must be a go-getter and organized. A self starter with multi-tasking skill. This job has many varied duties, and attention to detail is vital.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with excellent communication skills who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on experience in every facet of the tabletop industry.
Must possess excellent data integration skills using the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills in excel.
Job Summary Statement:
- Assist in all stages of product development including sample review, QC review, testing, packaging, labelling, and SKU creation, implementation and maintenance into GP System
- Create item set up sheets with all pertinent item data recorded
- Responsible for maintaining item file – including item set up and price files.
- Provide support to Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Operations.
- Responsible for cataloguing all samples as they relate to specific Product Manager’s Categories
- Assist Product Manager with market research for designated lines, including competitive assortment and pricing analysis
- Responsible for continually updating Collections and the annual Price List with item addition and changes and proofing prior to publication
- Ultimate goal of becoming the primary contact on a designated product category; work with both internal and external sales staff and suppliers
- Item file
- Maintain and update specifications on all items to improve integrity of the item file
Candidate is expected to interface with our sales force, sales representatives, customers, vendors and other stakeholder. Candidate is required to have advanced working knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and similar work experience. 1 to 2 years experience in related field preferred
Steelite International is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of tabletop products, servicing over 140 countries with innovative solutions in china, metal and glass. We are committed to offering the best in technology and design, while minimizing our effect on the environment.
Location/Region: New Castle, PA (US)