Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeping & Payroll to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company, day-to-day bookkeeping and bi-weekly payroll. This is a part-time position of 10 -15 hours per week with the possibility to grow into a full time position.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data using QuickBooks Online
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative account duties
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll including salaries, commissions, 401k contributions, federal and state tax withholdings
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of payroll, payroll taxes, QuickBooks Online
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
WebsiteNEO, Inc is one of the fastest-growing and most successful digital marketing companies in the United States. We are the largest digital marketing firm in the American-made furniture industry and we have clients in nearly 20 states. We build responsive, engaging, visually stunning websites for a variety of industries including Home Improvement, Furniture and Retail. In addition to web design and management, we provide our clients with state-of-the-art solutions in SEO, CMS, Social Media, Paid Search, Media Planning, Video Production and a variety of other digital marketing areas.
Location/Region: Kent, OH (US)