Business Development Center Specialist
We currently have an opening for a Business Development Center Specialist that is responsible for lead generation activities in support of the company’s sales and service goals.
Who You Are:
As a Business Development Center Specialist, you are an experienced lead generator with a professional and charismatic phone presence. With your self-starter mentality, you have the ability to identify and develop new business prospects. In this role, you will drive to reach decision makers while utilizing your communication and presentation skills. This position will maintain high activity levels within our CRM database.
What You'll Do:
- Become a strategic partner with the sales team to qualify sales leads and deliver integrated customer service
- Maintain records of each lead and ensure they are reported and updated in the CRM
- Cultivate customer relationships to identify and articulate how Autosoft can meet their needs
- Manage lead scoring program and work with marketing to develop and deliver nurture campaigns to keep prospects in active communication cycles to improve lead to sales conversions
- Generate outbound calls to prospective dealerships to develop new business opportunities
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS Degree or 4 years of equivalent experience
- Strong ability to cold-call and build a resourceful pipeline
- Must demonstrate consultative sales skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including; Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of utilizing and maintaining CRM databases
- Minimum 1 year of B2B sales experience required, preferably in the automotive industry
What makes working at Autosoft great?
- Pittsburgh Technology Council Culture Leader of the Year Award
- Friday Fun Cart with snacks and adult beverages
- Casual work attire
- Dedicated committees devoted to employee wellness, fun, & community
- We promote flexible schedules
- Voted Healthiest Employer of Western PA
- 4-Time Winner “Best Places to Work in PA”, 2014-2017
What we offer:
We treat everyone here at Autosoft like family, which is why we work hard to provide our employees a comprehensive benefits package that improves their lives.
• Health Benefits: Medical, dental, & vision insurance with multiple plan options to fit employee’s unique needs
• Pets are Family Too: Pet insurance
• Enjoy Some Downtime: 3 weeks of PTO & 9 Paid Holidays
• Philanthropic Mindset: 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Prepare for your Future: 401k contributions with company match
• Investment in Your Education: Tuition Reimbursement
Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. As of January 1, 2018, Autosoft is a tobacco-free campus.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for more than 29 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage out of the box thinking, and listen to our employees to help shape the future of our business.