Alliance is looking to identify candidates for an independently owned manufacturer of corrugated cartons and displays. The organization specializes in customized packaging for all industries. Their location in Mantua is a 150,000 square foot facility that is a fully equipped, multi-shift manufacturing plant.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operating machines that cut large sheets of corrugated paper into smaller pieces
- Perform quality checks before and during the operation of the machine
- Accurately report production and document quality
- More advanced candidates will set up machines to specification
- Perform other duties as assigned
Machine Operator Hours:
- 7:00am - 3:30am Plus OT as required
- 10:30pm-7:00am Plus OT as required
Machine Operator Pay:
- $10.00 - 11.00 per hour to start
- At the completion of the 90 day probationary period, all employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and long term disability, paid holidays, job advancement opportunities and 401K
Whether you are looking for a new career, seeking that next step or just starting out, Alliance Industrial Solutions is your partner. We are a full service agency with temporary, temp to hire and direct hire positions in manufacturing, warehouse and light industrial settings.
Since 2001, Alliance Industrial has helped thousands of individuals like you find job opportunities that fit your life. Our recruiters and account executives will work hard to accommodate your career preferences and support you so you can get your job done. In addition, you are entitled to great benefits, retention pay, holiday pay, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in some of the fastest growing organizations around!
Location/Region: Mantua, OH (US)