AUTO SERVICE TECHNICIAN
At Wollam Chevrolet, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. If this sounds appealing to you, please email your resume. We are an equal opportunity employer.
What We're Looking For:
Functions as a skilled-level technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in particular areas of repair, and who has previously worked with cars in some capacity. GM certified preferred, but not required.
What We Offer:
* Paid training
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Employee purchase and service discount
* Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
* Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
* Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
* Communicates with Service Manager and Service Advisors to complete the job in a timely manner.
* Performs job to company standards
* Previous dealership and franchise experience required.
* GM training preferred.
* Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications.
* Ability to work hard with limited supervision.
* Knowledge of automobiles.
* Positive attitude.
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (Background & Drug & MVR).
provided by The Warren Tribune-Chronicle
Location/Region: Cortland, OH (US - 44410)