Are you interested in working for a company that fosters growth opportunities, community involvement and a team oriented atmosphere? ClarkDietrich fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join a team that is STRONGER THAN STEEL℠. Apply to become an Inside Sales Trainee at ClarkDietrich.
ClarkDietrich Building Systems is the largest cold-formed steel framing manufacturer in the world, with 12 manufacturing facilities in the United States. Sales Trainees will begin with a multi-departmental training program to fully prepare them for placement in an Inside Sales position. Candidates that excel in the Inside Sales position will be eligible for Sales and Management opportunities within the company as those positions become available.
Building a foundation of knowledge across several departments to serve as the basis for a successful launch into a sales career with ClarkDietrich Building Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attainment of sales metrics as assigned by Sales Manager
- Build and maintain customer relationships with assigned accounts
- Pricing administration for daily stock business
- Project price quotations for large job business
- Interface with internal departments for manufacture and delivery of customer orders
- Order entry and follow-up
- Team support to assist with vacation coverage
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Construction Management or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Ability to analyze complex issues.
CLARKDIETRICH BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Incentive
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement Program
- Community Service Day
Location/Region: Warren, OH (US - 44483)