Pump repair shop looking for an equipment repair technician (mechanic). Responsibilities include disassembly, dimensional analysis, evaluation, and assembly of various types of 'high energy' industrial pumps.
- Disassemble pumps into parts utilizing hand tools, power tools, torch sets, cranes, etc.
- Inspect components with micrometers, dial indicators, depth micrometers, hardness tester, etc.
- Complete forms and supplement with written reports of findings from inspections.
- Assemble pumps with conventional and state-of-the-art methods.
- Previous experience as a mechanic, pump experience a ‘plus’
- Knowledge of shop equipment such as micrometers, torque wrenches, oxy/acetalene torches, overhead cranes, tow motor, and other industrial tools.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K.
Location/Region: Twinsburg, OH