This position must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication and client service skills. This position must have a basic understanding of all of the trades associated with heavy highway construction projects.
- Works as a team with Project Superintendent and Estimator.
- Plans overall construction schedule and schedule development.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within company policy.
- Manage and be responsible for financial aspects of contracts (budget, rental equipment, income /expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of site superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate & resolve serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Participate as requested in the estimating, bidding and contract negotiations phases of assigned projects.
- Prepare and submit monthly, weekly progress reports and cost reports.
- Represent company/project in meetings with client, subcontractors, unions, etc. as required.
- Review and approve all purchases and ensure purchasing process is followed.
- Timely pricing, approval and execution of change order management.
- Prepare, review and execute purchase orders, subcontracts, and other agreements for assigned projects.
- Coordinate with suppliers and project superintendent for timely material deliveries
- Prepare and track RFI’s and other correspondences
- Prepare and track material submittals, certifications and other required paperwork
Since our inception in 1988, S.E.T., Inc. has focused on providing the highest quality general contracting and construction services to our clients throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania. We pride ourselves on having the ability to complete the most challenging projects the industry has to offer. Over the past 25 years, S.E.T., Inc. has completed over $100 million worth of both government and private contracts. The extensive expertise of our team members has allowed us to successfully manage projects of various size and scope. We approach each project with the same philosophy: complete the job safely, efficiently and on time to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Location/Region: Lowellville, OH (US)