Industrial Multi Craft Maintenance Mechanic
The Quikrete Companies - Ravenna, OH
The QUIKRETE® Companies, the leading producer of packaged concrete and related products, has a first shift opening for an industrial maintenance mechanic in Ravenna, OH.
This is a full-time position responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment necessary to support production and delivery of our products. Must be able to work safely and follow safe work practices outlined in Quikrete’s Vision Zero program as well as OSHA safety standards.
Major areas of responsibility are:
- Aggregate drying systems
- Automated packaging equipment.
- Robotic palletizing systems
- Basic Flatbed, dump and pneumatic tankers maintenance and repairs
- Basic forklift maintenance and repairs
Wage will be dependent on experience and skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong mechanical skills
- Pneumatic and hydraulic skills
- Experience with electrical trouble shooting including 3 phase 480 V circuits and control circuitry.
- Experience with machinery automation, packaging equipment and palletizers will be considered an asset.
- Welding and fabrication skills will be considered an asset.
· Overtime and Saturday work will be required.
- Must be healthy and fit. Some heavy lifting may be involved at times. Climbing ladders and stairs will be required when needed.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a team player.
Advancement opportunities are available for a strong candidate.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with matching, paid weekly, 10 paid holidays and vacation time.
This would be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with a strong skill set to move up.