CloudWave is committed to providing expert solutions for MEDITECH and the healthcare enterprise. Our dedicated team of professional engineers and consultants are MEDITECH specialists with long-standing track records of success in designing and implementing solutions for MEDITECH customers.
CloudWave offers an exciting and rewarding work environment that offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Manage finance and accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the activities of the accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets.
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, order entry, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc; quarter and year-end payroll closing
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value.
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
Manages the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Accounting/Finance Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, directing work, rewarding, disciplining employees, performance reviews, and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Bachelor Degree; Master’s preferred
- Ten or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certification or Licenses:
- CPA license is preferred but not required.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Communication Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, business plans, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups employees, customers or vendors, etc.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Other: Very detail oriented with strong problem solving skills; ability to coach, develop and delegate work to staff.
Ability to travel up to 25%.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Ability to work long hours at a desk using a PC, video conferencing, and phone usage.
- Ability to occasionally lift and move computer equipment if necessary.
- Moderate overnight travel by land or air.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Ability to work in an office environment and remote if needed
- Extensive use of desktop computer, mobile technologies video conference, phone, cell phone is essential for this function.
We offer competitive salary and above average benefit packages. CloudWave is a drug-free, EEO employer.