SUMMARY: Tri-State Trailer Sales, Inc. in Hubbard, OH is hiring a Mechanic with a CDL. This person will deliver empty trailers and perform light mechanical work.
We are a full service semi-trailer dealership including Sales, Rental/Leasing, and Service and Parts departments. We have been in business for 33 years, and are a major leader in the transportation equipment sales industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include but are not limited to the following:
· Delivering empty trailers
· Move trailers around yard as needed
· Perform light mechanical repairs
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
· Must have a valid CDL with a good driving record.
· Required to have own basic hand tools/toolbox
KNOWLEDGE OF THE BELOW ARE BENEFICIAL:
· Aluminum sheet/panel, body rail and roofing
· Axle, brake and suspension
· Aluminum and wood flooring
· Welding & Fabrication
· DOT/FHWA inspections
· Perform basic trailer repairs/maintenance // Min. 2 years mechanic experience
· Must be able to lift parts up to 75 lbs.
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, will be subject to a criminal history background check, and must be authorized to work in the United States.
· Regular attendance is required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision (100% paid for employee only)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Uniforms are company supplied
- Toolbox / Tool Insurance provided
Full Time Position
Tri-State Trailer Sales is a full service semi-trailer dealership including Sales, Rental/Leasing, and Service and Parts departments. We have been in business for 33 years, and are a major leader in the transportation equipment sales industry.