Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high-temperature materials and our products and processes are inside the daily life of virtually everyone in the developed world. The last car, train and plane that you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger, more beautiful and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. We are also investing and growing rapidly in complementary vertical markets such as glass manufacturing and acoustic noise control. Pyrotek is headquartered in Spokane Washington with operations in over 40 countries around the world.
Pyrotek offers a generous benefits package that includes; Profit Sharing, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA with company contribution, 401k matching, and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Primarily responsibility for troubleshooting and resolving issues with equipment in and around the plant. Providing assistance to install machinery and equipment. Perform preventative maintenance to proactively identify or eliminate issues before they arise.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Associate or Technical Degree, preferred
- Valid Fork Lift License; or ability to obtain.
- 2-4 year of related experience
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Accurately and efficiently troubleshoot and repair machinery, equipment, facilities, and buildings in and about plant.
2. Fabricate, weld and machine parts as needed/required to maintain machine up-time.
3. Perform proper and safe installation of equipment and machinery.
4. Identify, request, order, and pick-up replacement parts in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
5. Preform preventative maintenance as required and scheduled on machine tools to include machine control back-ups, and general building equipment. Inspect and test machine tools and building equipment before returning equipment back to service.
6. Actively assist in managing and updating the CMMS program.
7. Ensure written work schedule is completed in prescribed time frame.
8. Actively support all ISO systems and personnel.
9. Complete to local and state code, all electrical work as assigned.
10. Maintain clean work area and ensure all equipment used is in proper working condition.
Must be able to withstand: temperature variations within plant environment based on seasons, light to moderate amount of airborne graphite dust, and moderate background noise. Work in plant and outside facility. Must be able to work on ladders, scaffolds, standing, walking, lifting and kneeling on hard surfaces for long periods of time. Must work safely in a graphite-machining environment. Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.