A manufacturing company is seeking an Extrusion Line Technician to join their team. This position will vary between second and third shifts.
- Set-up and operate all extrusion lines, using thermoplastic materials to produce products that meet or exceed specifications
- Read and interpret work orders and blueprints
- Install or change extrusion heads, dies, pins, sizing sleeves, screens, and extruder screws
- Make all necessary line adjustments
- Visually check extruded parts for defects
- Use vernier calipers, tape measure, and rod to make adjustments
- Arrange raw material feeding system and containers
- Maintain accurate records of production set-ups, extrusion production data sheet, statistical process control, or inspection report sheets
- Perform other duties
- Must have previous Extrusion experience
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and work orders
- Must be able to make all necessary adjustments
- Must be knowledgeable using necessary tools
- Must have the ability to maintain complete and accurate records
- Must be able to work second and third shifts
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Middlefield, OH