, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of &always Advancing to Protect What’s Important; With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals. At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgment, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com PURPOSE:
The Streetsboro Facility’s product line is rapidly expanding and they have an opening for a DOCKWORKER to ship and receive finished goods and raw materials into the facility.
If you have previous Warehouse experience and want to be a part of the exciting expansion taking place in our clean, well-lit, air-conditioned and safe work environment, apply today.
- Stage orders in preparation for shipment
- Load and unload shipments using material handling equipment or manual effort
- Complete all necessary paperwork associated with the shipping and receiving of product
- Assist with the maintaining of accurate inventory records by means of cycle counting using various inventory tracking systems
- Maintain work area and department in a clean and orderly manner
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret common documents such as operating instructions, procedures manuals and diagrams.
- Ability to perform basic math functions and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to identify and correct problems
- Must successfully complete tow motor training and certification process and maintain license
- Must be able to work at heights at 30ft above ground (with fall protection) and not be at risk of sudden alterations in consciousness
- Ability to perform certain tasks such as lifting, standing or working overhead and climbing on and off equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Streetsboro, OH