, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of &always Advancing to Protect What’s Important; With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals. At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgment, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com PURPOSE:
The Streetsboro Facility’s product line is rapidly expanding and they have an opening for a TOOLING TECHNICIAN to maintain, repair and perform setups. Troubleshoot and correct any mold related problems affecting production.
If you are mechanically inclined and want to be a part of the exciting expansion taking place in our clean, well-lit, air-conditioned and safe work environment, apply today.
- Clean molds and prepare for mold setting
- Pressure test all molds before setting for production
- Inspect and repair water and air hoses
- Make necessary plumbing and electrical connections and disconnections needed for mold changes
- Perform any necessary repairs prior to mold setting
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner and maintain work area and tools in a clean and orderly manner.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Must be mechanically inclined and possess basic trouble shooting skills and proven ability to apply that knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret common documents such as operating instructions, procedures manuals and diagrams.
- Ability to perform basic math functions and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to identify and correct problems
- Ability to perform certain tasks such as lifting, standing or working overhead and climbing on and off equipment
- Tools required for position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Streetsboro, OH