A large supply company is seeking a Warehouse Associate to work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. with overtime as needed.
- Compare incoming and outgoing shipments information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records
- Use shipping system including ERP, UPS, Bar Coding, FedEx, Scan Gun, etc.
- Affix shipping labels on packed cartons
- Print all documentation necessary to ship packages
- Prepare shipments as skids or individual boxes
- Load and unload trucks and route items to departments
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure they meet specifications
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior warehouse experience
- Must have safely operated a tow motor, lift truck, and order picker
- Must have the ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must have the ability to stand the majority of their shift
- Must be able to keep warehouse in a safe and clean environment
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, team environment
- Must be able to pay attention, follow directions, and work overtime
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Streetsboro, OH