A manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday until 12 p.m.
- Disassemble, repair, and assemble heavy equipment
- Perform all aspects of general building maintenance
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical and/or mechanical issues
- Read electrical hydraulic and/or mechanical schematics and drawings
- Utilize hand and power tools as well as inspection devices
- Concrete and mason work, general building and grounds maintenance
- Overhead lighting, plumbing, heat treat gas furnaces, and soldering copper
- Mig and stick, structural and heavy steel, and fabrication experience
- Burning torch and plasma arc operations and repairs
- Heavy machinery, transmission, and gearbox repairs
- Preventative maintenance programs on industrial heavy duty machinery
- Industrial lubricants and cleaners
- Compressed air units ranging from 60 to 125 horse power
- Follow all Company Safety Guidelines, lockout/Tagout procedures, NEC standards, OSHA Regulations, and CMAA Guidelines
- Must have Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics and drawings
- Must have the ability to use hand and power tools and inspection device
- Machine operation experience is preferred
- Welding skills is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Warren, OH