Alteon Health has been with UH Portage Medical Center for more than 12 yrs, the providers are well seasoned and a solid stable environment for any new team member. UH Portage Medical Center has been designated one of the 99 Best Places to Work in Northeast Ohio five years in a row and is an American Heart Association Gold Start! Fit Friendly organization.
With its state of the art 150 bed progressive hospital, and has been the acute care general hospital for Portage County, Ohio since 1874. The current campus, expanding ever since it opened in 1977, includes a Level III trauma center, a cardiovascular center, and a pediatric inpatient unit affiliated with Akron Children’s Hospital.
Alteon Heath/Inpatient Medical Services is currently looking for both full time and PRN Physicians to work with our already well estabilished Hospitalist program:
- 10 bed ICU, with an average of 8 encouters per day
- Will average 4 Pulmonolgy consults per day, if Board Certified in this specialty.
- Will cover outpatient Pulmonolgy/CC during regular business hours M-F (to be located within the hospital, not offsite)
- Physician will work on a 7 on, 7 off rotation from 7 am, to 7 pm - no nights!
- Allscripts EMR & Dragon for dication.
- Work alongside a well established Hospitalist group (Alteon/IMS) who has been at UH Portage for 12+ years.
Please respond directly to this posting and I will be in touch to schedule a convenient time for 1 on 1 discussion.
Location/Region: Ravenna, OH (44266)