Sharon Community Health Center is seeking a BC/ BE Endocrinologist for an Outpatient Opportunity in Western Pennsylvania. If you are looking to grow a practice, this is an opportunity to explore.
We seek an endocrinologist to diagnose and treat patients with diabetes and endocrine disorders. This need is acute in our area.
This is an outpatient-only practice but has a referral base of 150+ Physicians. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Practice your profession according to your own high standards.
Sharon Community Health Center is always finding ways of serving our community while providing a positive, enjoyable work place experience.
We are conveniently located just 1 hour from Pittsburgh and 1.5 hours from Cleveland. For Outdoor enthusiasts the region has some of the best recreational opportunities in the Northeast. Located within 30 minutes of 6 Colleges and Universities. If you are looking for a safe community and great place to raise a family, look no further.
- Diagnose and treat patients with diabetes and endocrine disorders
- Obtain patient histories and conduct physical exams in an outpatient setting
- Order and interpret results of diagnostic testing and other interventions
Highlights of position:
- Outpatient only practice
- Employment Model
- Referral base of 150+ Physicians
- Competitive salary
- Certified Dietitians
- Convenient location just 1 hour from Pittsburgh and 1.5 hours from Cleveland
Location/Region: Sharon, PA (16146)