A business service company is seeking a Field Technician to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Contact customer with an ETA of arrival
- Install networking and surveillance equipment
- Train customer on how to operate equipment
- Complete and turn in all required paperwork
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have alarm installation experience; programming is a plus
- Must know how to do residential and commercial pre-wires
- Must be able to get into tight spaces; attics or crawl spaces
- Must have the ability to hang tv’s, install theater systems, access points and data systems, cut in speakers, and perform basic terminating of wires
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, carry tv’s up and down stairs, and not be afraid of ladders or lifts
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have work boots and own tools
- Must have a professional image
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Middlefield, OH