At Berry Global, we are committed to our mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today.
DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
3 day on/3 day off rotational schedule
Days: 6:50 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Nights: 6:50 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Starting Pay: $17 hour
$17.50 after 90 days
$18 after 6 months
$1.00 per hour night shift differential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and operation of extrusion equipment in accordance with established guidelines (i.e., correct additives, line speed, temperature); prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, and guides
- Determines sequence of machine operations by reviewing specifications and work orders; maintains specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, and/or replacing dies
- Performs and regulates machine adjustments to maintain safety, quality, and production standards
- Ongoing inspection of finished product to ensure conformance to specifications; documents actions by completing production and quality logs
- Ensures efficient operation of equipment by troubleshooting process malfunctions and informing appropriate parties of repairs as needed
- Maintains safe and clean work environment
- Observes all Company policies and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years machine set up and operation experience required (extrusion or film converting experience a plus)
- Mechanical and trouble shooting ability
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Ability to continuously stand, walk, reach, stoop, and/or kneel
- Availability to work overtime, extended shifts, weekends, and/or holidays as scheduled
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Good general math skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
Berry Global offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health insurance after 30 days of employment
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- $1000 Sign On Bonus
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Aurora, OH