Description OfficeTeam has a progressive company in the Healthcare/NHS industry looking to full-time a highly-skilled and organized Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a hard worker who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then this is the role for you. The Office Assistant is a short term temporary opportunity and is located in the New Castle, Pennsylvania area.
What you get to do every single day
- Maintain office facilities
- Copy, faxing, and filing for multiple departments
- Submit data in various forms into electronic systems
- Route calls appropriately Requirements - Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Ability to manage, lead change and build process improvements
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Microsoft Word experience
- An success driven teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Proficiency in Excel
- Complete tasks independently OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Hermitage, PA (US)