Description Accountemps is searching for an accomplished Accounting Clerk for an admired organization. The primary responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk will include but not be limited to assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, and general forms of data entry. Become an integral part of the team in an environment that offers you excellent benefits, a great work space/office, and a great career advancement opportunity. This is a long term temporary-to-fulltime employment based in the West Middlesex, Pennsylvania area.
- Help Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching filing
- Arrange documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Fix transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
- Harmonize discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Monitor budgets and originate or verify adjustments and transfers
- Companywide accounting and administration assistance: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Compose statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
- Transmit financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment Requirements - Customer service experience required
- Accounts payable experience preferred
- Accounts receivable experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Billing experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Proven knowledge of SAP
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Entry-level candidates considered Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Hermitage, PA (US)