Description Customer Service Representative Openings!
OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Austintown, Ohio region and is a short term temporary-to-fulltime employment opportunity.
- Field and send written business correspondence
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers Requirements - Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer skills
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
If you are a service ’champion’ who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today! OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Youngstown, OH (US)