Description Accountemps has a great opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) detail oriented at a growing company. Responsibilities of this position include: enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. If you are searching for a diversified company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a wonderful match for you. This is a long term temporary-to-fulltime Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Liberty Twp, Ohio area.
- Provide information, as requested to the sales/marketing department, shippers, customers, and other stakeholders
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
- Help resolve payment issues by contacting clients, assist in setting up payment plans
- Execute a range of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Test documents and codes
- Compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports and take care of payments in compliance with GAAP
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
- Support, communicate, and reinforce the mission, values and culture of the organization Requirements - Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable/medical billing
- Proficient in ERP systems and financial reporting tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in accounts receivable
- General familiarity with accounts payable
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Well-founded grasp of purchasing
- Microsoft Word experience desired
- Command of month end closings
- Experience with account reconciliation Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Youngstown, OH (US)