Machine Operator is responsible for all aspects of machine operation to achieve and maintain quality production. Must be able to perform die set-ups and changeovers. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently, and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of safety, quality, and reliability.
- Follow all safety procedures including wearing all required personal protective equipment.
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain assigned machine.
- Verify proper components at the workstation before beginning a job.
- Regularly perform machine die set-ups/changeovers.
- Bundle finished parts utilizing banding equipment and packaging materials.
- Move and stage parts using a forklift truck.
- Complete required paperwork and computer entries as required. Ensure accuracy of all entries.
- The ability to work overtime as required.
- Perform repetitive bending, reaching, lifting, and stacking actions involving material weighing more than 10 pounds up to 75 pounds.
- The ability to work well with others.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks, with attention to detail
- The ability to be adaptable and willing to learn new duties or work at a different workstation as production needs require.
- Previous machine operation experience.
- 2-3 years manufacturing experience.
- Good math skills
- Experience using gauges, micrometers, and calipers
- Able to lift 50 pounds throughout shift
- HS Diploma or GED