The Collision Center at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain has an immediate opening for an experienced Estimator * $5000 per month with up to $3000 per month in Performance Bonus
* Hours: Monday-Friday 8am - 6pm - Closed Saturday & Sunday! Enjoy your weekends with your family!
* Busy Shop * Great Earning Opportunity
* Excellent Benefits Founded in 1986, Five Star Automotive Group, located in middle Georgia, has matured into an enterprise with over 1 billion dollars in annual revenue.
Today, Five Star employs over 1,500 professionals in 5 states representing 20 of the world's top automotive brands.
We are involved with every aspect of the retail automotive industry, working on the cutting-edge of technology to maintain leadership.
We focus on developing and escalating the brightest stars to ensure future success.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. Responsibilities* Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
* Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines
* Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completion of repairs
* Communicate supplements to customers and insurance companies on the same business day as written
* Ensure customers’ cars are kept clean and tidy to improve customer happiness
* Consult with management regarding new procedures and equipment in the industry
* Will work with State Farm. Geico, American Family & Mercury.
Must have DRP knowledge Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services * Above average industry pay
Qualifications* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer proficiency
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Teammate with collaborative mindset * Math, reading, and software skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Snellville, GA (30039)